About Me

My photo
SUBURBAN OBAMACORE AND ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE ART I'M A SONGWRITER NAMED KATA BEL AIR AND I WORK WITH BANDS AND I WORK BY MYSELF. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS THE BEST KIND. VOMITING SPACEGLITTER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
2012 ACS Cultureshock Music Group. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

DUDE WHAT THE HELL

HEY SO MY ALBUM CAME OUT LOL JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW IT CAME OUT LAST YEAR AND I NEVER MADE A POST ON HERE ABOUT IT WHAT A LOSER LOL

yeah it came out on december 21 as promised but there were a couple changes to it haha



this here is the album cover for the first version of Bloodlines
it's called Bloodlines: Core Elements

here is the track listing
1. Temperance
2. Sick
3. Bloodlines
4. VODKA/REAL LIFE
5. Reality in the Trenches
6. Up
7. The Wild Side
8. Midnight Fission
9. Opaque Winter

the physical version includes two bonus songs
10. Wish You Well (Remastered from the PARIS mixtape)
11. spaceouttt

so let me be honest with you guys here
i had been promising to release this for like two years up until december 21
and i like really really wanted a december 21 release because the apocalypse reference was cool
but my production was seriously majorly lagging and i didn't want to have to be like oops sorry
plus the release date was in the newspapers and stuff so i had to put SOMETHING out
so i took the nine songs I had and I made Core Elements... it's sort of like a teaser to full Bloodlines, which is going to be released on iTunes this spring, if all goes well. 

Now
here's my issue with Core Elements
it includes only THE MOST PERSONAL SONGS I HAVE REALLY EVER WRITTEN
and there is like one pop song to distract from the dark black hole that is my soul
so it makes me feel really scared that this is what people are hearing lol
there is no commercial filler it's like bare bones sadness
i kind of like the rawness of it but it's scary because there's no fluff on here haha

So I'm really proud of it though, and I'm even more proud of the full version. This sounds really stuck up and self-centered but the demos for some of the new songs seriously gave me chills. I mean I think I'm a pretty good songwriter but Liz did some REALLY AWESOME production work on these new songs. I'll make some announcements about it soon but you know how I am with that. Hashtag discreet.

Anyway so the album is definitely out so if you want it, just click on the album art I have a link to it. if that doesn't work you should tell me lol. there's a link in the text under it just to be safe. I love you guys so so much and I promise I'll stop neglecting my blog.

Byeeeeeeeeeee
NICK
p/k/a/ A Censored Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment