About Me

My photo
SUBURBAN OBAMACORE AND ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE ART I'M A SONGWRITER NAMED KATA BEL AIR AND I WORK WITH BANDS AND I WORK BY MYSELF. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS THE BEST KIND. VOMITING SPACEGLITTER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
2012 ACS Cultureshock Music Group. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 15, 2013

RBTV INTERVIEW

Hey babes

So today I DID MY FIRST LOCAL CABLE ACCESS TELEVISION INTERVIEW AS A CENSORED SUNLIGHT SDNBASBFVIBSDFVBFJBDSFV AND IT WAS CRAZY AND REALLY CASUAL AND AWESOME SO LIKE I'M SUPER EXCITED EXCEPT ALL OF FOUR PEOPLE ARE GONNA WATCH IT BUT WHATEVER MAN I'M EXCITED.

So, basically we've been trying to get it filmed for like three weeks now and they finally got me in there (The show is called THE LATE HOUR) and they just like made me talk about the album and stuff and like the inner workings of my soul and the process for my writing and all that... we had to shoot it twice because I called the record "nine songs to kill yourself to" and the producers started like freaking out and we had to re-shoot it.

But that wasn't the only reason why, thank God haha I didn't actually ruin it all... the interviewer forgot to put like a segue comment at the end because I'm filming my performance separately so we had to re-do it the next day... you know. Just... crazy stuff. My love Annabelle was there and she was the floor director from the show and we were like breaking down my fashion choices and how I was like nervously rambling through the ten minute interview... it was good because everyone else there like didn't understand my humor and just thought I was like seriously bipolar or sarcastic to the point of terrible.

Anyway, so next week I'm filming the actual performance part and you guys are gonna get to watch the interviewer hold the super awesome physical copy of the album and then watch me play a song from the iTunes release of Bloodlines. The song's called Tokyo Sways and I wrote it like near the end of writing for Bloodlines and I considered putting it on Core Elements but decided against it.

This spring I'm supposed to be releasing Bloodlines on iTunes with like five new songs on it... those songs being this new one, the one I played at the Tavern performance ("When In Rome...") and a few others you guys haven't heard before. It'll be good because they're like way happier and stuff so it'll be a nice break from how sadistic Core Elements is. The new songs are going to be released as a standalone EP too so if you already own Core Elements, you don't have to re-buy. After my episode airs with the new song I'll probably release a bunch of info about that. Maybe make the EP available for pre-order.

Anyway I'm like SUPER excited for you guys to see this. I don't have the transcript for the interview but I'll just make one when I see the tapes and whatever... IT'S GONNA BE REAL Y'ALL.

Check yo ponytail bitch I'm on The Late Hour on RBTV
If you live in the Riverside/Brookfield or surrounding areas, you can watch it!
Xfinity/Comcast Subscribers: Channel 16
U-Verse Subscribers: Channel 99
I don't know what time I'm going to be on but I'll let you know when I know

COP MY ALBUM BRAH: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment