About Me

My photo
SUBURBAN OBAMACORE AND ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE ART I'M A SONGWRITER NAMED KATA BEL AIR AND I WORK WITH BANDS AND I WORK BY MYSELF. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS THE BEST KIND. VOMITING SPACEGLITTER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
2012 ACS Cultureshock Music Group. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FIX ME

So, I have learned another lesson about myself. I'm a really stubborn person and I always think I'm right. It might just be the teenage mentality, but I think I take it to new extremes. I refuse to believe that anyone could ever have a logical reason to be rude to me or take offense to anything I say or do.

I'm not saying that I think I'm perfect. I strive to be perfect. But I'm not. It's a painful lifestyle. If you recall one of my many venting posts in which I was "hurt via confrontation"- it turned out to be a misunderstanding from both sides that I worked up inside my head to be a deep mental battle. I've made amends with my friends and I'm in a good place with the majority of them. I decided to just swallow my pride and say I was sorry so I could move on instead of dwelling on some stupid fight. I can't afford to be in a rough place with my friends, especially when I'm heading into my freshman year of high school. That'd be terrible. 

I learned a valuable lesson this summer and it's just to not worry so much. There are very few things in life that truly matter to the point of where your mentality should totally change. I can't afford to be depressed and anxious that everyone is scrutinizing me wherever I go- I need to keep the superstar mentality. 

(((xxxo)))
Nick



No comments:

Post a Comment