About Me

My photo
SUBURBAN OBAMACORE AND ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE ART I'M A SONGWRITER NAMED KATA BEL AIR AND I WORK WITH BANDS AND I WORK BY MYSELF. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS THE BEST KIND. VOMITING SPACEGLITTER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
2012 ACS Cultureshock Music Group. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

8 posts in and you probably think i'm psycho!

let me explain myself.

I am. but in the best of ways. i'd consider myself really driven and passionate about everything in my life that i value or even have a slight opinion about. i'm not horribly concerned with the approval of the masses. nobody wants to be blatantly weird and outspoken i don't think, but as far as my dying for approval rating goes, i am not high on the scale.

this is why my group of friends functions so well. we are what we are and if you have a problem, fine! i don't associate with judgmental people! the true issue is that there are so few people like that. everybody wants a million people in their business and following their every move day to day. i don't. i am happy where i am, and if i have an opinion, i don't feel like i should need to contain myself just because not everyone on the planet is going to agree with me. that's fine. that's why i do music. that's why i'm me.

(((xxxo)))

No comments:

Post a Comment