About Me

My photo
SUBURBAN OBAMACORE AND ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE ART I'M A SONGWRITER NAMED KATA BEL AIR AND I WORK WITH BANDS AND I WORK BY MYSELF. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS THE BEST KIND. VOMITING SPACEGLITTER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
2012 ACS Cultureshock Music Group. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

all i want is my name in lights. is that really too much to ask?

I don't want to die alone.
but really who does? not anyone i can think of. it's in the human nature to want other people to bear witness to your life. this means oh so much to me. no joke. my goal in life is to make sure that i am remembered for generations to come. i don't care what it is- if i have to revolutionize an industry or change the way people view the everyday- i will go to all lengths to do that. i respect the people who are satisfied with just a good family life where you impact the people thrust upon your life, but they love you unconditionally. when you have kids, and your kids have kids, and those kids have kids, when you aren't around anymore, will anyone really truly remember you back on Earth? 


the chances are slim, i think. not to be cynical, but im a cynic a lot of times. i will make sure my goal is met.

(((xxxo)))

No comments:

Post a Comment