About Me

My photo
SUBURBAN OBAMACORE AND ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE ART I'M A SONGWRITER NAMED KATA BEL AIR AND I WORK WITH BANDS AND I WORK BY MYSELF. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS THE BEST KIND. VOMITING SPACEGLITTER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
2012 ACS Cultureshock Music Group. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

What is A Censored Sunlight?

You didn't ask, but it's a fantastic question.

A Censored Sunlight is... well, me. Sort of. My name is Nick Malone. My age will go undisclosed for now- it doesn't really matter as long as you're getting something from the blog right? My musical project is called A Censored Sunlight. It's sort of a pseudonym for me, but it really just represents my vision- my perspective on life and how I put it across through music.

And that's my first art kid rant.

Anyway, Nick Malone is a songwriter, I'm a cynic, I'm a wishful thinker. But that's me. A Censored Sunlight, on the other hand is whatever you want it to be. I'm all about having my listeners interpret my music in their own way. I don't want to dictate my own meanings to you- I think the whole point of my musicianship is to make my listeners think instead of just sit there knowing the subject matter. I like dimension- layers and layers of stuff for you to think about. Like the Trident Layers of music.

But enough about me. I'll post about my music every once in a while, but this is just me and my journey to ultimate hipsterdom, and hopefully, my breakthrough moment in music. Enjoy.

(((xxxo)))

No comments:

Post a Comment