About Me

My photo
SUBURBAN OBAMACORE AND ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE ART I'M A SONGWRITER NAMED KATA BEL AIR AND I WORK WITH BANDS AND I WORK BY MYSELF. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS THE BEST KIND. VOMITING SPACEGLITTER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
2012 ACS Cultureshock Music Group. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Love for Oreos Goes Unexplained

Until now.

To be totally honest with all of you, there is no better thing in the world than an entire package of double stuf oreos by your side. i don't care if you think i'm wrong. i know what's right in this world and makes sense, and i know what doesn't.

oreos pushed me through the entire writing process of writing the record. 

call me a heavy gal, but its true. if i didnt have them i would probably have one less reason to live.

anyway

(((xxxo)))

No comments:

Post a Comment