About Me

My photo
SUBURBAN OBAMACORE AND ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE ART I'M A SONGWRITER NAMED KATA BEL AIR AND I WORK WITH BANDS AND I WORK BY MYSELF. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS THE BEST KIND. VOMITING SPACEGLITTER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
2012 ACS Cultureshock Music Group. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

new song. tokyo sways.

raise your glass for the couple of the century
when you look at us it seems like it was meant to be
but tokyo sways in a unified voice to your r.e.m.

i'm losing my religion to the falsified practice of your love
i hate how you know im right

i hate how the memory of you
reflects in everything i do
i tried to wash them away with every word i say
but it was no use

i looked temptation right in the face
and spat in every gift horse's eye
but im still left alone in the dust
just me and my friends, your lies

No comments:

Post a Comment