About Me

My photo
SUBURBAN OBAMACORE AND ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE ART I'M A SONGWRITER NAMED KATA BEL AIR AND I WORK WITH BANDS AND I WORK BY MYSELF. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS THE BEST KIND. VOMITING SPACEGLITTER SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
2012 ACS Cultureshock Music Group. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

What Would You Do if I Told You That I Loved You?

This is such a huge thing for me.

OH MY GOD.

When people my age try to throw the words "I Love You" at each other when they've been dating for two weeks, REALLY? when you are in your first year in high school, you do not... i repeat, DO NOT know what love is. you don't. really. so stop.

those three words launch you into a completely separate realm from other people in your situation. its not a term that you just throw around like its nothing. if you mean it, and you know it, say it. if you are just saying it to fit with the crowd, then you really need to rethink your life. i dont want to hate on anyone's decisions, but if you are going to say it, mean it. with all your heart. that is all. 

(((xxxo)))

No comments:

Post a Comment